THE ENDTIMES UPDATES PINOYPEDIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIGNS OF THE TIMES...

Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty SIGNS OF THE TIMES...

Post  Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm

I LOVE THIS SONG, "THE KING IS COMING", THE LYRICS ARE SO DESCRIPTIVE OF THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES AND THE MELODY IS EQUALLY GREAT. PLUS THE GROUP SINGER, THE BEST!!! I HEARD THIS SONG BACK INTHE '70s!!!

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Pnypd_66

The ultimate sign that you're headed for the worst day of your life would have to be this. It's when you wake up one morning only to realize that your family has suddenly disappeared. So you run to turn on your TV to see what's happening and there you watch a special worldwide news report declaring that millions of people all over the planet have simply vanished. As you spy the Bible on the coffee table, it suddenly dawns on you that your family was right after all when they kept telling you about the rapture of the Church. Then to your horror, you realize that you've been left behind and have been catapulted into mankind's darkest hour, the 7-year Tribulation that really is coming upon the whole world. But thankfully, God is not only a God of wrath; He's a God of love as well. And because He loves you and I, He has given us many warning signs to show us that the Tribulation is near and that His 2nd Coming is rapidly approaching. Therefore, The Final Countdown takes a look at 10 signs given by God to lovingly wake us up so we'd give our lives to Him before it's too late. These signs are the Jewish People, Modern Technology, Worldwide Upheaval, The Rise of Falsehood, The Rise of Wickedness, The Rise of Apostasy, One World Religion, One World Government, One World Economy, and The Mark of the Beast. Like it or not folks, we are headed for The Final Countdown. Please, if you've haven't already done so, give your life to Jesus today, because tomorrow may be too late! -NFBC Media

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Pnypd_67

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... St111

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... St210

CHURCH AGE SIGNS OF THE TIMES & THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE EVENTS
I. ISRAEL: GOD’S TIME CLOCK FOR GENTILE BIBLICAL CHRISTIANS
A. The physical Revival of the nation Israel- Matthew 24:32-34, they had their Statehood since May 1948 and the fig tree began to put forth their leaves. And as the verse tells us, the generation that lived to see the Independence of Israel shall not pass until prophecies will be fulfilled. QUITE CLEAR! We still have the remnants of this generation both Jews and Gentiles and this ours the terminal generation!!! Maranatha!!!
B. The Spiritual Revival of Israel- Ezek 37 tells us about the valley of the dry bones, they now began to take on not only flesh and sinews (physical return to Israel), but they now begin to breathe as 3 million Jews to turn to Christ now, the Messianic jews in Israel, and in the 4 corners of the world.
C. The Economic Revival of Israel- Isaiah 35:1, now Israel blossoms as a rose. They now enjoy 16-20% of the market share of their products in the Middle East. Reason why they were rejected to Region 7 of the 10 Magna Regions and appealed to United Nations for inclusion and was considered and approved in the year 2000.
D. The worsening Middle East war of today that may lead up to Tribulation Period where nations round about them (Middle East) and around the world (all nations of the world) are all eyes on Israel because of their strategic position and riches of the Dead Sea- Zechariah12;1-3 NOW ISRAEL IS INDEED A CUP OF TRMBLING AND A BURDENSOME STONE TO ALL PEOPLE, RIGHT?
E. USA’s acceptance of Palestinian Liberation Organization to co-exist with Israel (Matthew 24:8-10-height of Anti-Semitism), “All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you; and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.” Even the United Nations favors PLO’s statehood or Independence.
II. OTHER COMMON SIGNS AND INDICATORS:
A. HEIGHT OF SPIRITUAL HYPOCRISY- I Timothy 4:4-5: “Now the spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times (1) some shall depart from the faith (APOSTASY, FALLING AWAY), (2) giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils (OCCULTISM, NEW AGE MOVEMENT AND SATANISM); (3) Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats (RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY), which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth….”
B. PERIPOUS TIMES- II Timothy 3:1-7: “This knows also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”
C. THE FORESHADOWING OF EVENTS THAT SHALL TRANSPIRE DURING THE 7-YEAR TRIBULATION PERIOD.- Matthew 24:5-7, 12-14: “For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.” “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold… And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations: and then shall the end come.”
D. GREAT DECEIVABLENESS AND DELUSION (NOT A SPIRITUAL REVIVAL) II Thessalonians 2:8-17- “ And the shall the Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”
III. Komokrators or The Cosmic Leaders
EPHESIANS 6:12: “For we wrestle not flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
The Greek word for the “rulers” in these verse according to “Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words”, p.989 is KOSMOKRATOR, which is transliterated in English would mean Cosmic-Lord or Cosmic-Leader. This only confirms the prophetic meaning of the word as it pertains to New Age leaders during the Age of Aquarius, water bearer, or World leader. Cosmic means outer space and the element used in this Age is Air. Hence, the Committee of 300. {The word that refers to God is PANTOKRATOR, MEANING Almight-Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ.}
VI. PEACE AND PROSPERITY & CHANGING OF TIMES AND LAWS.
THE TWO NEW AGE AGENDA OF BOTH POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS NEW AGERS ARE PEACE AND PROSPERITY, II Thessalonians 5:1-9- “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety (security, PROSPERITY): then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others: but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.” These two policies of the coming world gov’t of the antichrist are mentioned in DANIEL 8:24-25: “And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.”
“And he shall… think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.” DANIEL 7:25
THE NEW LAWS OF TODAY: GLOBALIZATION; REGIONALIZATION; TRADE LIBERATION (FREE TRADE); DEREGULATION; PRIVATIZATION; MODERNIZATION
DEPOPULATION/ AGENDA 21 (ANGAT PINOY 2004); AMENDMENT OF CONSTITUTION GLOBAL WARMING PLACEBO CREATION WORLWIDE; CAMPAIGN AGAIST TERRORISM that gives way to another set of new laws: Clamour for Computerized National ID; Charter Change; Acceptance of International Criminal Court; Anti-Money Laundering Law, Surveillance, Eavesdropping and wiretapping now worldwide; Mass destruction through Biological and Chemical warfare and corresponding Vaccines to counter epidemics and biological attacks; United Religions Initiative 2000 implemented, Inter-faithism.
V. CRISES CREATION, MANAGEMENT & SOLUTION
THEY NOW BEGIN TO DESTRO WNODERFULLY- Daniel 7:23-25 says: “Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces… And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.” Daniel 8:24: “And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully…”
The creation of crises and terrorism to launch their New World Order has made UN Summit come out with NEW WORLD ORDER agenda last Nov.,2001, year 2000’s theme was GLOBAL GOVERNANCE. DANIEL 8:24: “THEY SHALL DESTROY WONDERFULLY.” The US terrorism is a Pandora Box that made peoples of the world accept new laws of today that under normal circumstances are not acceptable to Global Citizens like COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL I.D., CHARTER CHANGE, WIRETAPPING AND SURVEILLANCE, INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (which USA opposed during its approval in July, 1998 held in Rome, the clamor today is bring Mullah Omar and Osama Bin Ladin to an international justice, a common court outside USA and Afghanistan,i.e., The international Criminal Court’s emergence), ANTITERRORISM LAWS AND BILLS AROUND THE WORLD, ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS (watering down of Bank Deposit Secrecy Law), THE BIOLOGICAL WARFARES, etc,, etceteras. ETHNIC CLEANSING IS A GENOCIDE THING THAT SHALL FULFILL THEIR GLOBAL 2000 REPORT DOCUMENT OF DEPOPULATION. Daniel 8:7, 23 warns that the fourth kingdom (both old and revived Roman Empire) “SHALL DEVOUR THE EARTH.”

VI. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
EMERGENCE OF WORLD GOVERNMENT- Rev. 17:17 (read also, vv. 12-18): “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
PSALMS 2:1-4: “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing (New Age of Aquarius: AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY THAT MANKIND WILL BECOME GOD, Genesis 3”5, “Ye shall be as gods” quoted by Christ in John 10:34, “Ye are gods” used be Christ to ridicule the Pharisees)? The kings of the earth set themselves (ALIGNMENT OF NATIONS THROUGH U.N. GLOBAL AGENDA 2000), and the rulers take counsel together (5 U.N. HIDDEN AGENDA), against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”
When the nations of the world begin to surrender their sovereignty and allow the IMF and the World Bank to control their internal affairs, PROV. 22:7: “The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” SEE!!! LEADERS OF THE WORLD SIGN U.N. TREATIES THAT DO NOT PASS TO OUE SENATE OR IF EVER PASSED, FASTRACKED!!!
VII. WORLD CONSTITUTION
REVELATION 17:12: “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but received power as king one hour with the beast.”
For every country, the authority of its leader is vested upon him by the constitution. In the same way, the ten leaders of the ten Magna Regions and 83 provinces will receive power and dominion over their respective regions and provinces as vested upon them by the World Constitution duly ratified and accepted by the peoples of the World Government. They have now drafted and completed the World Constitution and named it, “CONSTITUION FOR THE FEDERATION OF EARTH (C.F.E.).” It is possible that this shall eventually replace the United Nations Charter and supersede also every amended constitution of U>N>-member nations. Hence, the drive for Charter Change of almost all countries of the world against the will of its citizenry. Upon amendment of the nation’s constitution, provisions will be added to align the country to World Government, a politically correct global trend to be globally competitive. After rapture, one hour with the Beast, the ten kings or Regional leaders shall be vested authority over the world affairs by the Constitution for the Federation of Earth. And all National constitutions or by-laws shall be discarded.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pinoypedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty SIGNS OF THE TIMES (CONCLUDED)

Post  Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:42 pm

DANIEL 7:25: “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”
VII. THE WORLD ARMY
Daniel 7: 17-22: “These great beasts, which are four kings, which shall rise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces; and stamped the residue with his feet; 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.”
Rev. 13:1-8: “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like into a leopard, and his feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power; and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is bale to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”
They will make war with the saints and wear them out, if there is a mention of wars definitely a world army has to be formed. THE WORLD ARMY IS THE COMBINED MILITARY OPERATIONS OS USA (UN PEACEKEEPING FORCE read p.12), EU’s NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Org’n based in Brussels, Belgium where the BEAST computer is installed) AND THE ALLIED FORCES OF G-7 (USA, Great Britain, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, and Canada) OR G-8 PLUS RUSSIAN FLEET. The New War in Afghanistan is called PERATION ENDURING FREEDOM which is a BORDERLESS WAR, a part of the PARADIGM SHIFT: borderless politics, borderless religion, borderless economy, borderless education, borderless territories, borderless everything.
IX. GLOBAL MARKET & CURRENCY/ WORLD ECONOMY
Rev. 13:16-18: “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
The creation of the 10 MAGNE REGIONS in 1991 by UN, Trilateral Commission and Club of Rome made possible the 10 economic communities of the World: Region #1: The United States, Canada, and Mexico; New Zealand; Region #5: Eastern Europe; Region #6: Latin America; Region #7: North Africa and the Middle East; Region #8: main Africa; Region #9: South and Southeast Asia; Region #10: China.
GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE- Rev. 6:5,6: “And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beast say, A measure of wheat for penny, and three measures of barley for the penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”
In order to control peoples of the world, remember that global control will be done not by Military nor government control but by Economic strategy, “no one could buy or sell” (Rev. 13:16-18).
X. VISIBILITY OF WORLD RELIGION- the U.S. terrorism does not only open the doors to NEW WORLD ORDER but a WORLD RELIGION AGAINST TERRORISM, FOR WORLD PEACE.
Rev. 17:1-7: “And there came one of the seven vials, and talked with me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit in the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour; and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her; I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns… And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth.” ONLY ROME HAS SEVEN MOUNTAINS OR HILLS THAT SURROUND IT KNOWN TO THE WORLD: (1) AVENTINE, (2) CAPITOLINE, (3) ESQUILINE, (4) QUIRINAL, (5) CAELIAN, (6) PALATINE, & (7) VIMINAL.
THE PEOPLE HAS BENN SO INFLUENTIAL TO CALL ON LEADERS OF VARIOUS RELIGIONS TO GO FOR THE SECOND TIME TO ST. PETER’S BASILICA FOR A RELIGIOUS UNITY AGAINST TERRORISM (please read headline). 1,000 RELIGIOUS LEADRES ALREDY WENT TO UN HEADQUARTERS AUGUST, 2000.
THE BLACK POPE (we featured last issue) IS IN COMMAND OF THE 10 MAGNA REGIONS AND THE 83 PROVINCES AROUND THE WORLD. IT WAS CLUB OF ROME IN COORDINATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS, TRILATERAL COMMISSION, AND COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS THAT THE TEN MAGNA REGIONS WERE FORMED… A CREATION OF ROME!
XI. THE GLOBAL CHRIST- Matthew 24:4-5; 23-26: “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many… Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christ, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go ot forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.”
IN THEIR RECENTLY CONCLUDED U.N. SUMMIT FOR RELIGIOUS UNITY IN AUGUST, 2000, THE ORGANIZERS CAME OUT WITH A GENERIC AND GLOBAL CHRIST THEY PUBLISHED IN INT’L MAGAZINES PROCLAIMED AS THE MAN OF THE MILLENNIUM. The name of Jesus Christ replaced the word for Messiah.
The Portable World Bible is also available at the National Bookstore.
XII. WORLD LANGUAGE AND EDUCATION- Rev. 17:13: “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 1 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.”
“THEY HAVE ONE MIND”, Gen. 11’s One Language is true today through Information Technology, and this resulted to GLOBAL VILLAGE, it’s already a WIRED, WIRED WORLD through computer technology. DANIEL 12:24, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Travel and Knowledge is so amazing today. He satellite and its process or triangulation through the use of cell sites and bio-chips and human transponders are the technology of control of the Antichrist globally. GLOBAL EDUCATION AGENDA today empowers the youths of today. School modules put emphasis on Self-Awareness, Values Clarification and Wellness which are New Age values based on Baha’i Faith. Isaiah 3:4-5 tells us that they will make youth become princes and they shall rule the ancient: “And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them. 5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another; and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.” Daniel 7:20 speaks of a mouth that speaketh great things of deception.
XII. THE VISIBILITY 0F THE TECHNOLOGIES OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST- Rev. 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” 666 in Greek is CHI XI STIZO: the last word STIZO means to prick, HENCE THE HUMAN TRANSPONDERS OF TODAY MANUFACTURED BY DIGITAL ANGEL PROMOTED IN TOM CRUISE’ STARRER FILM, “MISSION IMPOSSIBLE II”. DANIEL 12:4: “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty EARTHQUAKES

Post  Admin Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 am

Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty Does God Send Killer Hurricanes, Storms, Tornados, Earthquakes, etc.?

Post  Admin Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Why is the world in such a mess if God is in control? How could a God of love let masses of people die from killer hurricanes, tsunamis, terrorist attacks and disease? Why such bizarre carnage and chaos? Is the world coming to an end? Is God pouring out his wrath upon sinners? Why is it so often the bloated bodies of the poor, the elderly, and the children that are strewn among the rubble? These are the questions begging to be answered.

This may surprise you.

Many are surprised to discover that God is not in the business of bringing calamities. On the contrary, He is the giver of life. The Bible says, “ . . . for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but My salvation shall be for ever, and My righteousness shall not be abolished" (Isaiah 51:6). This text declares a dramatic difference between natural calamities and the work of God.

When God came to earth in the form of man He did nothing to hurt people, only to help them. Jesus said, "For the Son of Man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them" (Luke 9:56). He said, "Many good works have I shown you from My Father. For which of those works do ye stone Me?" (John 10:32). He says, ". . . it is not the will of your Father who is in Heaven that one of these little ones should perish" (Matt. 18:14).

It was God's design that His sons and daughters should forever smell the fragrance of exotic flowers, not rotting corpses. They should always enjoy the delicacies of tropical fruit and tasty dishes, not face hunger and starvation. He is the one who provides the fresh air from a mountaintop and cool sparkling water, not ugly pollution.

Why is nature going wild and destructive?

When Adam and Eve sinned it brought a natural consequence to the earth. "And unto Adam He [God] said, "Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying, `Thou shalt not eat of it,' cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life (Gen. 3:17). The descendants of Adam became so violent and corrupt that God allowed the world to be destroyed by a global flood (Genesis 6:5,11). The fountains of the deep were broken up (Genesis 7:11). There was great volcanic activity. The layers of the earth's crust were formed and nature was turned out of its God-given course. The stage was set for earthquakes, and killer storms. The natural world is nearing the final consequence of the choice of our first parents, but God is in the business of rescuing, helping, healing. He holds out salvation and everlasting life to all who will receive Him.

If God does not bring calamities, who does?

The existence of a real devil also comes as a surprise to many, though the Bible is very clear on the point. It is Satan who is the destroyer. Jesus said, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" (Luke 10:18). Satan was once a holy angel at the right hand of God in heaven (Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28). He rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven. "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him” (Revelation 12:9). Jesus said, "the devil was a murderer from the beginning, and the father of lies" (John 8:44). The Bible says that the devil would attempt to deceive the whole world (Revelation 12:9). One way he tries to do this is to spread the idea that there is no real Satan. According to George Barna, fewer and fewer people in America believe in a real devil. This includes an alarming number of "born again" Christians. The Christian Theologian/ Philosopher, Francis Schaeffer, in his book, How Shall We Then Live? declares that the existence of a real devil is the only thing that can explain the existence of evil in a world that is predominantly good. He says that this biblical truth explains what has confused philosophers throughout the ages.

The Old Testament story of Job is a classic example of how Satan is sometimes allowed by God to bring calamities. Job lost his cattle, his crops, and his family to vicious terrorist attacks, a killer hurricane and firestorm. The people said these came from God, but a careful reading of the text reveals that Satan obtained permission from God to bring these evils (Job 1:1-12).

Why does God give Satan permission to destroy?

Satan deceived Eve and through her he led Adam to sin. Since Adam was the first man and head of the human race, Satan claimed that Adam had chosen him to become "the god of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4).

The chaos in this world is caused by the fact that Satan is fighting to hold on to his claim to be the god of this world. He makes this claim on the basis that many inhabitants of the world have chosen him to be their leader. The Bible says, "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?" (Romans 6:16). God has given his ten commandments as guidelines for what is right and wrong. He offers the power of the new birth in order to write these laws in the heart. Many, however, choose to neglect the offer of a new birth and to live outside God's will.

The Bible says that in the last days, ". . . evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13). Because of this the Lord allows the destroying angels to work (Psalm 78:49).

God is Love, and His character is perfectly unselfish and just. Therefore, his own love prevents Him from doing anything that is unfair. Satan claims that it would be unfair for God to interfere with man's free choice. Satan claims that God must allow those who choose Satan to follow him. God lets Satan demonstrate to the universe the consequence of sin when Satan has his own way.

A rebellious teen may choose to leave home because he/she finds the rules too restricting. He or she may find a cruel world waiting to teach them the harsh realities of life. The parents do not stop loving their rebellious son or daughter. They do not want them to be hurt, but they can do little to prevent them if they are determined to go. The parents hope and pray that the difficult realities of the world will bring them home much like the prodigal son in the Bible (Luke 15:18). The Bible says, “ . . .and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?" (Deuteronomy 31:17). This is the message that we may learn from calamities. They can lead us as individuals and as a nation to seek God more fully.

Why did God create the devil?

The answer is that God did not create the devil. He created a perfect angel called Lucifer (Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28). Lucifer, in turn, made a perfect devil out of himself. Lucifer tempted a perfect man and woman to sin. When they did so, they opened a floodgate of evil.

Why does God not kill the devil?

Some will ask: If it is not God's will for people to die, why does He allow it to happen? If it is Satan doing the dirty work, why does God not stop him? Have things gone beyond God's control?

God could have destroyed Satan. He could have destroyed Adam and Eve and started over. If He had done this, however, He would have been ruling from the standpoint of force, rather than love. In order for love to flourish, it must operate on the principle of freedom of choice. Without freedom to choose there would be no such thing as real love. We would simply be robots. God could let us keep the gift of freedom, however, and let us see the reasons for making the right choice by allowing sin to run its course.

Why is it so often the poor, the elderly, and the children who suffer the most?

Some would say it is not fair for the innocent to suffer. This is true. The point is that sin is not fair. God is fair, but sin is not fair. That is the nature of sin. When Adam sinned he gave himself and the human race into the hands of a destroyer. God allows Satan to become active in working through nature to bring about destruction as a consequence of man's choice. God does not want it to happen. He did not want Adam and Eve to sin. But he allowed it because He gave man the gift of freedom of choice.

A son or daughter may rebel against good parents and go out into the world and become a drug dealer. They may have children. They may abuse the children. This is not fair, yet it happens when people make wrong choices. A loving parent or grandparent would want to rescue abused children. This is why Jesus came to this earth (Mark 3:27).

Does God send calamities to kill sinners?

Some mistakenly think that God always sends calamities to punish sinners. This is not true. Jesus commented on acts of violence and natural calamities that happened in His day. The Bible says, "There were present at that season some who told Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, "Suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, nay; but unless ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen upon whom the tower of Siloam fell and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all other men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, nay; but unless ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:1-5).

These things happened because in a world of sin there are calamities and atrocities that take place that would not happen in a perfect world. It does not mean that everyone who dies in such calamities is a sinner nor does it mean that God causes the calamity. It is often the innocent that suffer the consequences of living in this world of sin.

But didn't God destroy wicked cities like Sodom and Gomorrah?

Yes, God has rarely, in times past, brought judgment upon the wicked as in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah. The Bible says, "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire" (Jude 1:7). This destruction of wicked cities was an example of the judgments that God will bring upon the world just before Jesus comes. In His mercy, he allowed his judgment to fall so that many others might take heed to the warning. This does not necessarily mean that God is pouring out His wrath in judgment upon cities like New York and New Orleans.

Some have suggested that perhaps these calamities might be the beginning of the final judgments of God upon the wicked. One should not rule out the possibility that God is beginning to send judgments upon the wicked, however these horrible events may well be simply the results of life in a world fallen from God's ideal. Even if these might be considered early warnings of final judgment, none should conclude that all those who died are eternally lost. Jesus said that in the final judgment it would be more tolerable for some of those destroyed in Sodom, than for those who rejected his invitation to salvation in cities that were not destroyed (Luke 10:12).

What is the wrath of God that will be poured out in the last days?

The Bible explains the wrath of God as allowing man to choose his own separation from God. When the Bible mentions the wrath of God, it does not mean that God is vindictive or retaliatory. He allows mankind to go their own way because they choose to do so. The Bible says, "Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them" (Deuteronomy 31:17). Destruction of the wicked comes because, as the Bible says, "For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water" (Jeremiah 2:13).

This tells us that the wrath of God is the consequence that come to the one that God leaves to his or her own choice to separate from Him. God does not want to give up any of his children to destruction. He says, "How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboiim? Mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together" (Hosea 11:Cool.
The Lord longs with all His heart to see all mankind eternally saved. The Bible says, "Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?" Ezekiel 33:11.

Is God on vacation?

Where is God when all this happens? Do not good people pray for safety? The Bible says, "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" (Jeremiah 23:23). The Son of God did not remain aloof from suffering. He suffers with the innocent. He was the classic example of the suffering of the innocent. As a matter of fact, from the beginning, He has done only good. He accepted the consequence of our rebellion against Himself, however. He did not stay away. He came down to this world and participated in our suffering. God himself experienced the most horrible pain imaginable upon the cross. He endured the pain of the hostility of a sinful human race. He took upon Himself the consequence of our sins.

The real point when calamities happen is that it could happen to any of us at any time. It is because God is love that heartbeat follows heartbeat. He gives life and love to all. Billions of people wake up to fresh air, warm sunshine, delicious food, and comfortable homes. We have no individual claim on life, however, as though we had created ourselves. We must acknowledge that we live in a world that is subject to death from a variety of sources. We need to remember what Jesus said, that unless we repent we shall all likewise perish. Calamities serve to remind us of the fact that apart from the salvation which Jesus offers, there is no hope for the human race. We can expect more and more destruction as we come closer to the coming of Jesus. The Bible says, "A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD" (Jeremiah 25:31).

The message of the Lord is, "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed" (Romans 13:11).

View a 30-minute video program on this subject: All These Things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty FALSE CHRISTS ARISE

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:02 pm

NOTE FROM THE ADMIN: THE CONTINUATION OF TIM LAHAYE'S "THE END TIMES VIDEO SERIES" WILL JUMP TO OUR BLOG TOPIC TITLED,"THE FUTURE EVENTS: RAPTURE, 3RD TEMPLE REBUILDING, ETC."

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Pnypd_62

A MORFE IN-DEPTH ACCOUNT

tekmage007 (April 08, 2006)
"Waco: The Rules Of Engagement is an incredibly powerful examination of the events that led up to the fire at the Davidian Branch compound that took the lives of seventy men, women and children. Through meticulous research and interviews with both survivors and government authorities, the film reveals how the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, the FBI, and the Department of Justice waged an unjustified war against Koresh and his sect and intentionally misled the public about what happened. The media turned the Branch Davidian sect into dangerous and subversive fanatics, but the survivors who testify in Waco reveal a different story. Through these testimonies and analyses from academics and government authorities, the film examines how sect members perceived this sudden persecution and how the FBI fumbled attempts to negotiate with them. Ironically, the tactics the agents used to force the Davidians surrender played into the sect members apocalyptic vision their own fate. Waco is a disturbing account of how those in power and the media misinform the American public. It also shows how people perceived as "different" are vulnerable in present day America." [ADMIN: ALTHOUGH, PROVEN WERE THE CLAIMS OF DAVID KORESH THAT HE WAS JESUS CHRIST. A CULTIC CLAIMTHAT THE BIBLE CONDEMNS! I WANT TO PUBLISH ONE GOOD COMMENT THAT WAS INCLUDED... "You seem to forget the sexual abuse, rape and beatings of women that occured with Koresh. Not to mention that they killed ATF agents who were ASKING them to surrender. Why do you think they showed up to start with? They had info that the previous stuff was going on. You're defending a psychopath."]

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Pnypd_63

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Pnypd_65

QUIBULOY ADMONISHES HIS CHURCH TO LISTEN TOT HE VOICE OF THE FATHER ALMIGHTY THROUGH HIS APPOINTED SON, HIMSELF!

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Pnypd_64

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty A DISCOVERY CHANEL ACCOUNT ON THE MOST EVIL CULT KILLERS

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty A DISCOVERY CHANEL ACCOUNT ON THE MOST EVIL CULT KILLERS

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SIGNS OF THE TIMES... Empty Re: SIGNS OF THE TIMES...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down